It’s that time of the year again…
Here’s a Halloween themed lesson to get your learners speaking. In this lesson you will find:
- An individual long turn speaking activity with success criteria and peer assessment.
- A short video clip about the history of Halloween.
- A reading text and comprehension questions about the history of Halloween.
- A song with a choice of three differentiated worksheets.
The materials for this lesson can be downloaded here:
- Lesson. Halloween
- Lesson. Halloween (useful language)
- Lesson. Halloween (peer evaluation form)
- Lesson. Halloween (questions)
- Lesson. Halloween (lyrics – This is Halloween)
This lesson was created in collaboration with Helen Chapman. https://helenchapmanelt.wordpress.com @HelenChapmanELT